What is the difference between porcelain tile compare and ceramic tile?
- Is significantly thicker and more solid. This results in tile that is resilient against liquid penetration.
- Has a reduced rate of fluid absorption. This makes it appropriate for interiors and exteriors in all environments
- Is known for its resistance to frost
- Has superior strength
- Is less expensive than natural stone
- Has a tendency to be more affordable than porcelain
- Its cutting during installation is an easy process
- Has more existing color choices