What is the difference between porcelain tile compare and ceramic tile?
- Is significantly thicker and more solid. This results in tile that is resilient against liquid penetration.
- Has a reduced rate of fluid absorption. This makes it appropriate for interiors and exteriors in all environments
- Is known for its resistance to frost
- Has superior strength
- Is less expensive than natural stone
It is critical to understand that all porcelain is ceramic but not all ceramic is porcelain. Explicitly, porcelain is ceramic that has reduced liquid absorption, a result of its thickness. This makes it perfect for outdoor use.
- Has a tendency to be more affordable than porcelain
- Its cutting during installation is an easy process
- Has more existing color choices
Whether you choose porcelain or ceramic tile, you are selecting a superior product you can use for generations.